As a business law firm we are permanently connected and we adapt our services to the fast changes of the legislation which governs the business environment.
Therefore, we have included in our portfolio the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) services, which are delivered in partnership with high level suppliers from the IT industry, within integrated packages of services.
You can find out in the document below our phased approach on the GDPR services, from the initial assessment of the processed data categories, flows and storage-conduction forms, to the internal and external conception way and their implementation in the information systems and further compliance monitoring.
We wish to open for our clients this window of opportunity, consisting in legal and IT integrated services.
- Starting from 7th July 2017, all the professionals enlisted in The Register of Commerce (The Commercial Societies, The PFA-s, The Individual Enterprises, The Familial Enterprises) will be required to change the registration acts at The Register of Commerce.
- Starting from this date, the firms as well as the other juridic entities registered at ONRC will receive an unique identifier at European Level (EUID).
- The unique identifier at European Level (EUID) will be assigned to the professionals registered at ONRC beside the already existing identifiers (Number of order at ONRC－”J” and The Unique Code of Identification－”CUI”, assigned by MFP).
Istocescu&Vintilă – Business Lawyers launches its new area of services through a multidisciplinary team of experts, composed of lawyers, financial consultants and financial auditors with high – professional level, previously occupied key management positions within the Ministry of Public Finance and the National Agency for Fiscal Administration or in multinational companies in their line of work. Istocescu&Vintilă – Business Lawyers covers all categories of fiscal services applicable at national and international levels:
- General tax consultancy, including reports, legal opinions on corporate taxation, individual taxation, non-resident income tax, withholding tax, VAT, excise duties, local taxes, double tax treaties, custom duties
- Tax compliance and remediation support
- Assistance during tax audits
- Fiscal survey and forensic tax investigation within the fiscal and crime law investigations – white-collar crime, financial fraud, corruption, money laundering, tax evasion
- Taxation on holding structures and business reorganization
- Financial investigation and forensic audit, investigative fiscal due diligence reports
- Tax disputes, encompassing assistance and representation for challenging tax investigation reports, tax decisions issued by the fiscal authorities and any other document issued by the fiscal authorities, assistance and representation in front of the court
We are pleased to unveil our new positioning and refreshed visual identity, through a new logo and the new website www.istocescu-vintila.ro.
“Legal advice, the entrepreneurial way” represents the essence of our new positioning, evolved naturally from the entrepreneurial experience gained by the two founders Tiberius Istocescu and Mihaela Vintila, which inspired them to apply to their legal expertise an entrepreneurial vision, through flexibility, creativity and innovation. They have built around them a team of professionals guided by the same philosophy and values.
“We are business people, just like our clients. Istocescu&Vintilă – Business Lawyers is the trustful partner who deeply understands the vision, the objectives and the business challenges of its clients and, relying on the creative resources of its lawyers and their gained experience, it offers optimal legal services adapted to the specific needs of the clients” – says Tiberius Istocescu, Managing Partner Istocescu&Vintilă – Business Lawyers.
Along with the new positioning, we have launched a new visual brand identity and our new website www.istocescu-vintila.ro, built creatively on the strong connection between our legal business environment and the dynamic and effervescent business climate of Bucharest. We have chosen some of the most visually representative photographs from the “Bucuresti Optimist” project, thus linking our brand image with this project which has succeeded in bringing an optimistic light on Bucharest’s contrasting nature.
We are part of the business community of Bucharest, surrounded by traditional and modern architecture symbols, which have influenced our new visual identity, urban, modern, optimistic We use the opportunity to give a special thank you to the author of the “Bucuresti Optimist” project for bringing the colors and the positive aura of his photographs into our website’s pages, says Mihaela Vintila, Istocescu&Vintila Co-Managing Partner, for avocatura.com.