Business processes are at the heart of what makes or breaks a business and what differentiates it from the competition. Business processes that deliver operational efficiency, business visibility, excellent customer experience, and agility give the enterprise an edge over the competition.
Business managers need process management support and tools that enable them to make impactful changes.
Todor, Istocescu&Vintila is ready to meet the highest demands in this area, by assembling a multidiciplinary team of prestigious professionals with outstanding expertise both in BPM services and BPM software solutions.
Our specialists are capable of meaningful improving a business process from end to end by analysing it, modelling how it works in different scenarios, executing improvements, monitoring the improved process and continually optimizing it.
Being driven by our passion for technology and time saving solutions, we strive to utilize and recommend the most inspired methods in technology to help improve the business process for our clients.
Our BPM experts have the ability to analyze, design, develop and align business processes with your company’s business goals and needs, substantially and securely increasing the effectiveness of the processes.
BPM is not a one-time task, but rather an ongoing activity that involves persistent process re-engineering, facilitate smart decision making and help you in optimizing and streamlining supply chain functions, building an agile business system through industrial automation.
Our start-to-end Business Process Management approach treats the enterprise processes as precious assets that directly contribute to your business value and performance.
We offer a comprehensive set of BPM services and methodologies, as follows:
- Assessment of the processes as it currently exists (AS IS)
- Automated advanced process discovery technology that instruments existing process paths, highlighting process inefficiencies and bottlenecks where they exist and identifying the right processes to target for refinement
- Identification of critical process intersections and stages that affect business performance.
- Careful monitoring of the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to become an advance warning system for any deviations in process that could impact business performance
- Simulation of how business process operates in different scenarios
- Design of the business process as is should ideally exist
- Implement or execute improvement solutions, including standardization and process automation
- Modelling of collaborative process workflows for supporting team-based work initiatives, and extending processes to and among diverse constituent audiences, including customers and business